Journey to China

This blog documents the Spitlers' progress towards the adoption of Xia Ping He (Noah Spitler) from the PR China. It also documents Noah's medical process in pursuit of a total repair to his CHD (congenital heart defect).

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Second Day of Summer Pictures

These are a few of my favorite things: flowers and wildlife. I cannot wait to share some of these things with Noah when he gets here. I know it is way too hot to be outside much these days but I love going outside in the mornings to enjoy the great outdoors.
We didn't receive our TA today which is a little sad for us. I am still holding out hope for this week. We did receive an email from our agency about when they think we might travel. It wasn't exactly as soon as we had hoped for but you never know what can happen. Just keep praying.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home